Watch this video to see how to assign a key fob to a resident in a stay!
1. Click on the 'People' tab
2. Search for the person you want to assign the key fob to under the resident or staff tabs at the top.
3. Click on the person
4. Click the blue 'Assign key fob' button on the right hand side of the screen
5. Search for an available key fob number and click to add it. You can add as many key fobs as needed here.
6. Click 'Save' in the bottom right hand
7. Update key access by using your key fob scanner or going to the door and using your Homebase Manager App.