The Homebase Installation Team will:
1. Provide you a customized implementation plan and schedule.
2. Perform work and clean-up between 9am and 5pm.
3. Be on a first-name basis and communicate regularly with your on-site staff.
4. Procure, install, program, and test every lock.
5. Program 10 masters fobs. Program 2 fobs for each unit lock.
6. Leave you with a stock of ready-to-go fobs for turns or replacements.
7. Provide in-person training on operating locks and managing access in Homebase.
What's being installed?
Homebase has partnered exclusively with Allegion and Brivo to enable access control for your entire community in the Homebase Community Manager. Your staff will no longer need to manage unit door access and exterior/community door access in two separate systems.
Homebase installs the following Schlage Smart Lock Models on unit doors:
Homebase integrates with your existing Brivo account or can help you set one up. We'll handle the integration and any equipment installation that's required. If you have another system in place learn how you can still provide one fob access for your residents.