To install and activate your smart lock you will need:
- Smart Phone with Bluetooth capabilities (iOS 10.0+ required)
- Schlage Control, LE, or NDE lock
Before you begin, download and log into the following apps using your login credentials. (Homebase will initiate account invitations which you will receive via email from Homebase and Allegion.)
- iOS Homebase Mobile Manager App or Homebase Mobile Manager for Android
- iOS Allegion Engage or Android Allegion Engage
If your invite has expired please contact Homebase Support.
Step 1: Install the lock.
Step 2: Add the lock to the Homebase integrated Engage site in the Engage App.
- Homebase will set up the Homebase integrated Engage site and provide you with login credentials. If your invite has expired please contact Homebase Support.
- On the Sites tab select the building where you’re installing.
- Select Devices.
- Use the + in the upper right corner to add a lock.
- Select the appropriate type of lock, select Default Settings and follow the in app prompts to add the lock.
Step 4: Add the lock to Homebase.
Log into the Homebase Mobile Manager App
Navigate to the More tab and tap on the version number 10 times to reveal the Install tab.
- Select the Install tab when it appears on the far right.
- From the Units screen select the + in the upper right corner
- Select the name of the unit and add Virtual Hub.
- Select “Add Device”
- Select Allegion Lock and then Scan for Allegion Locks
- Select your lock and Save.
- Use back buttons to return to the Unit list.
- Select the Access screen and swipe down to update the list.
Step 5: Sync and Engage
- Sync the lock to activate all fobs with access to the lock.
- Engage lock and manually turn the deadbolt to lock the unit.
Please note: It may be necessary to close and reopen the app in order to successfully sync or engage the lock. If the app fails to sync or engage please close and reopen the app and try again.
Please note: The app does not lock the door. The app engages the lock which allows you to turn the deadbolt. You must manually turn the deadbolt to lock or unlock.
We're here and happy to help!