An overview of what to expect from a Homebase install.
Written by RaeAnn Handshy Updated over a week ago
You can expect your Homebase Installation Team to:
1. Provide you a customized implementation plan and schedule.
2. Perform work and clean-up between the hours of 9 am and 5 pm.
3. Be on first name basis and communicate regularly with your on-site staff.
4. Procure, install, program, and test every lock.
5. Program 10 masters fobs. Program 2 fobs for each unit lock.
6. Leave you with a stock of ready-to-go fobs for turns or replacements.
7. Provide in-person training on operating locks and managing access in Homebase.
What's being installed?
Homebase has partnered exclusively with Allegion and Brivo to enable access control for your entire community in the Homebase Community Manager. Your staff will no longer need to manage unit door access and exterior/community door access in two separate systems.
Homebase installs the following Schlage Smart Lock Models on unit doors:
Homebase integrates with your existing Brivo account or can help you set one up. We'll handle the integration and the any equipment installation that's required. If you have another system in place learn how you can still provide one fob access for your residents.