The following instructions are from Honeywell's FAQ.
You have the option to choose between 2 type of schedules:
- "Daily" (each day individually)
- "Week + Weekend" (Monday-Friday; Saturday-Sunday)
In order to choose either of the settings, follow this procedure:
- Access the Advanced menu ("ADV") by pressing the icon for 5 seconds.
- Tap on the or icon to toggle through the menu.
- Tap the icon to select "Schedule Options".
- Tap on either of these buttons: / to select either "Daily" or "Week+Weekend" schedule.
- Once the desired schedule option has been chosen, press the icon to save the change.
To set the schedule on the T6 Smart Thermostat, follow the steps below:
- Tap on the icon on the screen of the thermostat
- Tap on the icon select "SCHEDULE"
- If setting a daily schedule, “MONDAY” will show up as the first day to be adjusted. Once "MONDAY" has been set, “TUESDAY”, “WEDNESDAY”, “THURSDAY”, “FRIDAY”, “SATURDAY” and “SUNDAY” will be displayed in turn
- If setting a “Week + Weekend” schedule “MO-FRI” will show up as the first set of days to be adjusted. Once finished, “SA-SU” will be displayed as the last set of days to be adjusted
- Use the or to select the day (for “Daily” schedule) or days to be adjusted (for “Week + Weekend” schedule) if you do not want to adjust the first selection, and the button to confirm.
- Use the or to select the periods to be adjusted (1 to 6)
- The selected period flashes.
- Tap on the time (start time / end time) that needs to be changed.
- The selected time flashes, meaning that it can be changed.
- If the time does not start flashing, this means that it cannot be altered. Please see article Why is the Start/End Time blocked when creating a schedule on the T6/T6R Smart Thermostat? for a solution.
- Tap on or to change the time.
- Tap on the to confirm the change.
- Tap on the temperature to change it.
- The temperature will start flashing.
- Tap on or to adjust the temperature.
- Touch to confirm the changes.
- When the adjustments are done, tap on to save the changes.
To delete a period use the right and left arrows
to select the period. The number of the selected period will flash.
- Tap on the to delete the selected period.
- The screen will read "DELETE".
- Tap on the to confirm or to cancel without deleting.
- Touch to save the scheduled changes.